Three Futures

Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
edited January 14, 2010 in People
** ** ** poof ** ** **

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Very nice series Darren!!! clap.gif I like them all, I think my favorite is #5 (the last one) ... I somehow really like the colors in that one!

Yeah ... a yay to you for having upcoming stars as friends ... eek7.gifwings.gif

Thanks for sharing!!
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Those are all just amazing...

One slight bone to pick - in the last ones of Jill, the hair on her arms looks like fuzz, not too flattering. It's just one of the first things I noticed.

Other than that, brilliant work!!!
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Those are all just amazing...

One slight bone to pick - in the last ones of Jill, the hair on her arms looks like fuzz, not too flattering. It's just one of the first things I noticed.

Other than that, brilliant work!!!

She was a real trooper for participating in this shoot! It was only a few degrees above 40 in that warehouse! I'm not nearly proficient enough in photoshop to remove it without it looking like it was never there. rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! ....all 2 of you!! :D
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Nice shots...My favorites are 3 and 5...

1 and 4 look under exposed to me.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • The_Fat_ZebraThe_Fat_Zebra Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2010
    In terms of lighting no. 2 is my favourite, and that poor girl must have been suffering sitting on a freezing metal pipe!
    Street & Portrait because of the people. Landscape because it's pretty.
    Disappointed with AF of Tamron 28-75 2.8, me less happy.
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2010
    Thanks for the compliments! thumb.gif
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2010
    The images posted in these forums, and their replies, benefit many of the other members of the forum and other viewers. Remember that all the content will remain to come up in searches but are now useless because 'the beginning of the story' is now missing. If you don't want your images shared anymore for whatever reason, that will be respected of course, but I'd rather you remove *only* your images so that at least the replies make sense, or otherwise ask me or another moderator to remove the entire thread thumb.gif