A Few Recent Sessions- Newborns & More

My3SonsMy3Sons Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
edited January 14, 2010 in People
I feel like it's been forever since I've been on here. The Christmas season got so busy this year. It's hard to pick which ones to post since there have been so many sessions, but here goes: (Some of these images have borders- they were created that way for the blog).

1. 759643514_4XL5L-L.jpg

2. 759643420_8P4BN-L.jpg

3. 744829411_8qzhi-L.jpg

4. 744763928_WqnCz-L.jpg

5. 744883681_zfyh6-L.jpg

6. 743104427_EBfiN-L.jpg

7. 743527610_9MHLR-L.jpg

8. 743791280_uTBzq-L.jpg

9. This conversion was requested by the family. I think it turned out great!
741500371_Bp8Gs-L.jpg

10. 728712336_msZCu-L.jpg

11. 723137414_rsUhz-L.jpg

12. 707026339_WDNNn-L.jpg

Visit the blog to see more: www.naturalphotographydesign.blogspot.com
My Smugmug: www.naturalphotography.smugmug.com

-Melissa DeGroot

Comments

• My3SonsMy3Sons Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    Ok, so why are these showing up just as links, instead of as pictures? Maybe it's because they are from an unlisted gallery? NOPE, that's not it, I just made it listed and it didn't work. Are these showing up as links to everyone else too, or is it just me? The links work, I just wish all the pics were showing up.
  • jdorseydesignjdorseydesign Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    My3Sons wrote:
    Ok, so why are these showing up just as links, instead of as pictures? Maybe it's because they are from an unlisted gallery? NOPE, that's not it, I just made it listed and it didn't work. Are these showing up as links to everyone else too, or is it just me? The links work, I just wish all the pics were showing up.

Did you input them as bbcode? If you are using smugmug be sure and use the "embeddable links"
    J Dorsey Design Photography • jdorseydesign.com • Facebook Fan/Friend • Twitter @bartdorsey
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Aw, you got some really adorable photos here!!! I think the white hat with the pink ribbons is a bit too big for the baby / steals baby's show a bit ... but ... clap.gif
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Aw, you got some really adorable photos here!!! I think the white hat with the pink ribbons is a bit too big for the baby / steals baby's show a bit ... but ... clap.gif
    I'll finish your sentence, Angie "...but, it's still so stinkin cute!!!" (I do agree with you, but that's what makes it so gosh darn adorable.

And this one, SOOOOO adorable!!!!! My six year old said "But that baby isn't wearing anything!!" and I said "I know, that's what makes it so adorable!!" Boys just don't understand. Please tell me Mom has that one blown up HUGE in her house. I'm going to have to steal that idea from you, that just melts my heart.
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Amazing stuff here, very inspirational! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif The treatments are awesome.I just browsed your blog and smugmug site, not only are your photos great but you do a wonderful job creating an entire piece of art out of the photos.

Thanks for sharing.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    My3Sons wrote:
    They were posted as links, but I changed them into images for you thumb.gif
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    REALLY cute!!! I just love 10!
  • cr8ingwavescr8ingwaves Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Love them all. #8 made me chuckle....not much has changed in a year for that little one, has it.
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    This whole set is just delicious! Really nicely done.
    I love your entry in the textures challenge too. Beautiful!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2010
    Sweet series. 6,8, and 10 stand out for me. Well, 8 is just too dang funny.
    Only one I didn't like was 5 because the skin texture on the baby's back seems a bit overly wrinkly. The lighting and all is great, though.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
    edited January 11, 2010
    ivar wrote:
    They were posted as links, but I changed them into images for you thumb.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think I posted just as I've always done in the past, but it just didn't work out the same this time.... I don't know. Thanks for fixing!!!
    edited January 11, 2010
    Thanks so much to all for the input, means a lot to me!

-Melissa
  • kreskres Registered Users Posts: 268 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2010
    Wonderful! Wonderful! WONDERFUL! Beautifully composed, perfect processing. Just er, um... wonderful. clap.gif

Question... #1 - is that swaddle homemade? That's great stuff.
    --Kres
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2010
    Awesome work Melissa! You are an inspiration :)! Your blog is much appreciated!
  • kris10jokris10jo Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2010
    Just beautiful. Expecially love 1 and 2. Too, too sweet!
    Kristen