Sent to Kodak

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited July 27, 2005 in People
I don't even know these children, they are obviously well enough off, if accepted, their parents could sue me. I took the chance.

The thing is, I don't know what the problem with it is.........
Any comments, anyone.
And I have had no good experiences getting comments from the "whipping post". I must be doing something wrong there, too. But since I posted there last night, I can't post this there.
I also sent the double bird photo, the tri color birds, this shot, oh, about three more. I tried to have a mix.

I am not sending more without some handle on what to send. I have ONE left from last summer that I have not sent yet, one that people have suggested. It is on a different hard drive. I don't want to get it out, change hard drives, etc. for nothing.

Any comments welcome???? thanks, ginger
29948631-L.jpg

I called this something like the children of summer. I did not say exactly where the photo was taken, or I tried not to. I thought it was nice, colorful and had children. Granted they were not doing much.....I have those, too, but don't know what to send.
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Nee7x7Nee7x7 Registered Users Posts: 459 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    Hmmm...
    Ginger, I think a slight crop from the top would be helpful. The white clouds and light sky tend to draw my eyes away from their faces. Crop down to around half way between your current top edge and the pinapple thingy and I think you'll see their faces pop out at you even more. That's all I can think of for now. You know this pic would also make a really good stock shot if you had model releases for them (though you could also submit it as editorial without releases). Good luck with your Kodak entry...I've tried and failed too many times, Laughing.gif! Hopefully, they'll give you the nod~

Cheers!
    ~Nee :)

ps. You might consider cloning out the background object near the girl's elbow (on the right) as well.
    http://nee.smugmug.com[/COLOR]
    http://www.pbase.com/rdavis

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried~