New treatments on some fall photos and some scrapbook layouts...

CTUphotoCTUphoto Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
edited January 13, 2010 in People
I posted several (heck, maybe all) of these in a thread back at the end of the fall when I took them. I've been doing a bit of retouching/treatments and adding them to some simple scrap booking layouts using some backgrounds I've come across (i think two backgrounds came from here, in particular....one of my new favorite blogs). Mostly I've just been trying to make good use of my trial periods with LR and CS4. :D Anyway, thought I'd share. C&C always welcome.

Happy Monday!

~jb

761924595_2svSX-L.jpg

761925018_YDiAG-L.jpg

3. Debated submitting this one in the textures challenge.
761924379_HH9Jo-L.jpg
Justin Benson
CTU Photography

Comments

• CTUphotoCTUphoto Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2010
    bump
    really? nothing? Not even a "too much pink!" rolleyes1.gif

~jb
    Justin Benson
    CTU Photography
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2010
    Too much pink!

J/K

I like the layout of #1, and the background is cute!

#2, I don't think the font matches the distressed background. Plus, words over a the subject of a photo isn't the best idea with design.

Get yourself some more 3d embellishments! They are the bomb! You can have corner squares, paperclips... all kinds of goodies to spice this up even more.

weeds and wildflowers makes some great stuff that you can download for digital scrapbooking. I think Gina Marie Huff is my favorite designer with them.

#3 is cute, and I love her girly little pose. Prancing through the weeds like a princess. iloveyou.gif
  • CTUphotoCTUphoto Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2010
    Too much pink!

J/K

I like the layout of #1, and the background is cute!

#2, I don't think the font matches the distressed background. Plus, words over a the subject of a photo isn't the best idea with design.

Get yourself some more 3d embellishments! They are the bomb! You can have corner squares, paperclips... all kinds of goodies to spice this up even more.

weeds and wildflowers makes some great stuff that you can download for digital scrapbooking. I think Gina Marie Huff is my favorite designer with them.

#3 is cute, and I love her girly little pose. Prancing through the weeds like a princess. iloveyou.gif

Hah! I knew I was asking for that with the pink comment. Thanks so much for your feedback, Heather. I'm off to look up Gina Marie Huff now. :D

Maybe they need a scrappbooking section on here. mwink.gif

~jb
    Justin Benson
    CTU Photography