Working on my people in the neighborhood...

BryanBryan Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited November 12, 2005 in Holy Macro
The Walkers.
It turned out like i imagined, I wanted the walkers to be a blur in the scene. I need to play with it some to see if it can give it punch. What do you think?
4838495-L.jpg

And My favorite subject, Skyler.

Lake Gazing.

There are a couple things bothering me with this one. First, horizion is dead center...boring, and Skyler blends in with the bench and walkway. But I love the colors in the water and sky, and Skyler's reflection on the water. More playing is PS to see what I can get it to do. May attempt this one a couple times this week :-) What do you think?
4838496-L.jpg

Thanks,
Bryan

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    Love that Second Shot
    Bryan wrote:
    The Walkers.
    It turned out like i imagined, I wanted the walkers to be a blur in the scene. I need to play with it some to see if it can give it punch. What do you think?
    And My favorite subject, Skyler.

Lake Gazing.

There are a couple things bothering me with this one. First, horizion is dead center...boring, and Skyler blends in with the bench and walkway. But I love the colors in the water and sky, and Skyler's reflection on the water. More playing is PS to see what I can get it to do. May attempt this one a couple times this week :-) What do you think?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    You describe your second shot as boring??? I like it I think it looks great, I love the reflections and the stillness it portrays, like time stopped, as if a new day is about to break, that sort of feel....... your too hard on yourself rolleyes1.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    You describe your second shot as boring??? I like it I think it looks great, I love the reflections and the stillness it portrays, like time stopped, as if a new day is about to break, that sort of feel....... your too hard on yourself rolleyes1.gif
    Skippy (Australia)

I agree with Skippy. I like the second picture.
  • Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    I'm the third with the same opinion - I'll go one further and say that I prefer the second.

Beautiful place - where is this?
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    These look like fun shots
    When you reshoot that 2nd one use a sloooooooooooooow shutter speed and then paint the bench with a little light -from a flash light or such.... Mereimage
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    Just to be different , I prefer the first shot- almost loks like I can touch the water and get wet. Not mad on the blurred people but they do not detract too much from the pic. Lovely light clap.gif

Brian V.