edited January 15, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
764349703_RVten-X3.jpg

Bye the Bye anyone notice I got just over 8,000 posts :wow :rofl

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2010
    Bejamin,
    I noticed your numbers the other day and now you've over 8,000--that's fantastic.

As for your shot. I like it. It tells a story for sure, you are also up close to the action which is key. My only nit is that it's slightly soft, even so I think it works.

I like the expression on the kid's face. I can practically hear him argue his point of view.

I also notice that you are shooting from behind glass, I see the reflection of leaves on the bottom. This does not bother me at all--but I don't know how the judges will feel. I think it's a good example of a PJ shot. Can you maybe work the contrast a bit?
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Bejamin,
    I noticed your numbers the other day and now you've over 8,000--that's fantastic.

As for your shot. I like it. It tells a story for sure, you are also up close to the action which is key. My only nit is that it's slightly soft, even so I think it works.

I like the expression on the kid's face. I can practically hear him argue his point of view.

I also notice that you are shooting from behind glass, I see the reflection of leaves on the bottom. This does not bother me at all--but I don't know how the judges will feel. I think it's a good example of a PJ shot. Can you maybe work the contrast a bit?

Hey Liz
    Thanks for the critique.
    I agree with most if not all your comments.
    May stick it in Street, let it get beat up there :D