Why can i buy stuff my guests cant?

gbraatzgbraatz Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited January 15, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
First I love SmugMug, but I hate that I can make a photobook & my guests cant or metal prints and so on. More I think about it a book would be hard because they would have to buy each book. So how about a section were I can sell my own stuff that I make.(if this is possible I'm sorry) I want to give my guests everything they want. Those prints that dont need frames & hang easily on the wall are freeeeekin sweet but they are just for me. Any advise or help would be great. Once again I love SmugMug & all the great products they offer. Hands down way better than everyone else & unlike everyone else you listen:thumb One mor gripe & I'm gone full lash site would make me buy a life time membership if their is one & my other half would quit looking at our checking account:wink Now Im done

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    We want to have the ability for you to sell your own things and one day we'll get there.

You can sell Metal Prints (if you are a pro) to your customers now. Please write our Support Heroes and let us help you directly from the help desk. Thanks!