Back door view

invisibleinvisible Registered Users Posts: 440 Major grins
edited January 17, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Here's a photo from my shoot in Piney, a small Manitoban town, back in October. I've started liking it only now. Nothing special, just like it well enough to share, and would love to know other people's thoughts.

p430841195-5.jpg

Thanks for looking.
I steal the soul of inanimate things.

Federico
Website / Flickr

Comments

• lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2010
    Ok--I love this shot.
    I love the warmth and the color--Wish you could have gotten the whole door in there, but I dont' care--I like it very much just the sameclap.gif .
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Registered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2010
    It looks a bit other worldly...like when Dorothy opened the door and found herself in Oz. Most excellent.
    edited January 16, 2010
    It looks a bit other worldly...like when Dorothy opened the door and found herself in Oz. Most excellent.

Wicked_Dark
    You nailed it--that is it exactly--maybe that's why I like it so very much--I feel like if I open the door I'm going to have munchkins start singing "ding dong the wicked witch is dead" and have a multi colored horse waiting for me to give me a ride to Oz.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Registered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2010
    I like the way you think, lizzardNYC - btw, I'm TheWireSmith on flickr and just replied to your photo editing thread in the E community group. :)
    edited January 17, 2010
    I like the way you think, lizzardNYC - btw, I'm TheWireSmith on flickr and just replied to your photo editing thread in the E community group. :)

TheWireSmith!--
    Welcomeclap.gif . You will find this site highly addicting, I have started to live here.
    Hope to see many of your posts on dgrin, in the various forums.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • invisibleinvisible Registered Users Posts: 440 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2010
    Ok--I love this shot.
    I love the warmth and the color--Wish you could have gotten the whole door in there, but I dont' care--I like it very much just the sameclap.gif .
    Thank you again, Liz :) I have this tendency to shoot just parts of doors, not the whole thing. I've been doing it a lot in the past few months. I can assure you that I have tried to overcome this issue, but I just can't!

Federico
    Website / Flickr
  • invisibleinvisible Registered Users Posts: 440 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2010
    Laughing.gif, thanks! It was never my intention to create such a "plot" for my humble door, but I do appreciate your comment :ivar

Federico
    Website / Flickr