Options

DSS#42: Mac-N-Cheese Challenge

MikeKMikeK Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
edited January 21, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
From a series of shots I took at a local restaurant where a group of friends were taking on the restaurant's eating challenge, a 6 pound bowl of mac-n-cheese plus meats. (The short woman won :rofl )

I tossed this together quick to see if it is deemed interesting enough to do more work on.

Thanks!
Mike

766686622_Du5Dt-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2010
    MikeK wrote:
    From a series of shots I took at a local restaurant where a group of friends were taking on the restaurant's eating challenge, a 6 pound bowl of mac-n-cheese plus meats. (The short woman won rolleyes1.gif )

I tossed this together quick to see if it is deemed interesting enough to do more work on.

Thanks!
    Mike

766686622_Du5Dt-L.jpg

I like the first one but that "stuffing" moment is very key if you have any photos of that it would add the missing part of the story, right now it is:

Ready to go/confident
    Starting off
    Finished
  • Options
    edited January 18, 2010
    Thanks for your thoughts.

Here are a couple shots that could be inserted for 'part way through' / 'stuffing' :D

Again, if people think this sequence is worth it I can put effort into the PP, otherwise I won't invest the time.

Thanks!
    Mike

767453736_ufVen-M.jpg

767453694_6cfXe-M.jpg
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2010
    MikeK wrote:
    Thanks for your thoughts.

Again, if people think this sequence is worth it I can put effort into the PP, otherwise I won't invest the time.

Thanks!
    Mike

The real question you should be asking is of YOURSELF.....DO I THINK THIS IS WORTH OF MY PP TIME??

I think you do think it is worthy of YOUR time or you would not have "wasted" YOUR time to post and ask for confirmation.............

Too bad there isn't at least one shot from her right side so we could see he open mouth accepting the incoming load of Mac and Cheese.............but still good.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2010
    I really like your original. The single image just looks like a shot of someone at dinner.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    edited January 20, 2010
    OK, here is a four shot sequence with slightly different PP.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Mike

1)

769153782_2e9qp-XL.jpg

2)

769154540_ovBnk-XL.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 21, 2010
    Or how about this?

769918006_hbF2E-L.jpg