Options

The Mean Fiddler

SyncopationSyncopation Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
edited January 19, 2010 in Street and Documentary
767877104_fFQUE-L.jpg
Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951

Comments

• Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2010
    Very nice.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2010
    "The Mean Fiddler" or at least "Intense"! thumb.gif

Good one!

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    edited January 19, 2010
    Thanks for the comments.

What the picture doesn't show is that he was stood on a tightrope whilst playing hs fiddle bowdown.gif

The grimace is as much about keeping his balance as getting into his music rolleyes1.gif
    Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited January 19, 2010
    What the picture doesn't show is that he was stood on a tightrope whilst playing hs fiddle

So why didn't you show that? I mean, it's a good shot and all, but the other is a lot more unusual. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited January 19, 2010
    Hmmm - I was in two minds whether to mention that as I thought I might get that reaction !

I was also conscious of Rutt's comment on my last photo about getting closer, much closer !

I'm happy with the shot as it stands but if it was part of a PJ series then I'd be looking to include some wider shots as well.

This looks like one to re-visit..............
    Syncopation