edited July 30, 2005 in People
Just a snapshot of my new grandaughter... one day old

29981539-L.jpg

and her little tootsies
30105668-L.jpg

Comments

• ZygoteZygote Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2005
    Adorable! :D Lot's of hair and beautiful little feet :) Congrats!
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2005
    Baby Feet are the cutest things in the whole world. Congratulations on the new little angel!!:Diloveyou.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • AnnabellaAnnabella Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2005
    Zygote wrote:
    Adorable! :D Lot's of hair and beautiful little feet :) Congrats!
    Thank you Zygote, I was amazed at the all the hair! She is a sweet heart....I love this granma thing :D
    edited July 29, 2005
    rahmonster wrote:
    Baby Feet are the cutest things in the whole world. Congratulations on the new little angel!!:Diloveyou.gif
    She keeps sticking her feet out, I love the curly toes...Thanks Rahmonster.
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2005
    Wonderful new life
    Annabella wrote:
    Just a snapshot of my new grandaughter... one day old

and her little tootsies
    Congrats with a lovely granddaughter and what a fine picture. As you may know our youngest granddaughter carries almost the same name: Sophie Anna. Here is her first day picture with my very first small Fuji digicam. Enjoy Sophia! These first days are so wonderful.
    30199896-L.jpg
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited July 29, 2005
    Awwwwww whata cutie iloveyou.gif

Congrats Annabella, she's beautiful thumb.gifthumb.gif Ya gotta love those little wrinkled feets too rolleyes1.gif You are right to be proud of her. I miss babies so much, I just can't wait to spoil a grandchild, or two lol3.gif
    Since I'm still so young (NOT) :lol I guess I'll just have to be content looking at other people's beautiful grandchildren for the next few years.

Enjoy her and send her back to her parents after you've spoiled her rotten.....lol
    I'm sure your children, like mine, deserve it :lol4

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited July 30, 2005
    Congrats with a lovely granddaughter and what a fine picture. As you may know our youngest granddaughter carries almost the same name: Sophie Anna. Here is her first day picture with my very first small Fuji digicam. Enjoy Sophia! These first days are so wonderful.
    I love that name and by your pictures of your granddaughter I now know it means beautiful! The proud parents have finally chosen a middle name, she is now officialy Sophia Ann. So even more similar with your Sophie Anna. Thank you very much for your kind comments.
    edited July 30, 2005
    Awwwwww whata cutie iloveyou.gif

Congrats Annabella, she's beautiful thumb.gifthumb.gif Ya gotta love those little wrinkled feets too rolleyes1.gif You are right to be proud of her. I miss babies so much, I just can't wait to spoil a grandchild, or two lol3.gif
    Since I'm still so young (NOT) :lol I guess I'll just have to be content looking at other people's beautiful grandchildren for the next few years.

Enjoy her and send her back to her parents after you've spoiled her rotten.....lol
    I'm sure your children, like mine, deserve it :lol4

Steve
    Thank you Steve. Spoiling them Thats my job and I take it very seriously! rolleyes1.gif Grandparenting is wonderful! Oh I'm sure your turn will come! :D