ripitupalistyleripitupalistyle Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited July 30, 2005 in People
hehe
sleepysun.jpg

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited July 29, 2005
    Laughing.gif Your cat looks as energetic as mine does rolleyes1.gif

A very nicely colored cat and to me it's an interesting pose thumb.gifthumb.gif . The only issue that keeps it from being a really good shot, IMHO, is the band of bright light across it's nose.

Don't feel bad, I get the same kind of results when shooting my tuxedo kitty. It all looks so good through the viewfinder, then I look at the pics on my monitor and see areas where mixed lighting turned what I had hoped would be a good shot, into an average shot ne_nau.gif After hundreds of shots with these kind of results, I'm finally learning to look for these issues, before I shoot rolleyes1.gif Yep, I'm a slowwwwww learner....lol

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • EunuchEunuch Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited July 29, 2005
    I hope I'm not gate-crashing ..
    ... but I've only just got my C5050 and this local suspect I regularly feed was in the first batch of photos I took.

This is a great site BTW.

Darren
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    Better underexpose a little
    Laughing.gif Your cat looks as energetic as mine does rolleyes1.gif

A very nicely colored cat and to me it's an interesting pose thumb.gifthumb.gif . The only issue that keeps it from being a really good shot, IMHO, is the band of bright light across it's nose.

Don't feel bad, I get the same kind of results when shooting my tuxedo kitty. It all looks so good through the viewfinder, then I look at the pics on my monitor and see areas where mixed lighting turned what I had hoped would be a good shot, into an average shot ne_nau.gif After hundreds of shots with these kind of results, I'm finally learning to look for these issues, before I shoot rolleyes1.gif Yep, I'm a slowwwwww learner....lol

Steve
    Good comment, Steve. With the 828 I'm in the luxury of the living histogram which makes it easier to expose the brightest spot and of course underexpose the other area's which can be corrected in post easily. Does this explanation help, I wonder? I mean for the owner of this picture. Sorry don't know your name icon5.gif:):