Options

cobanding - customization documentation reference

svlistssvlists Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 31, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is there a single location to read about cobranding features and what customization is possible?

I read the one-page help on SM and there is some very useful posts in these forums, but I find I am spending more time reading these messages than working on my website.

Where is the definitive reference docs for the stylesheet tags and what they are used for? When I add something to the "body" section in the customization page and look at the resulting HTML output (view source in my browser), the HTML does not look properly formed. How does one use the "body" entry and are the limitations?

Customizing via trial-n-error is very time consuming. Can you point me to the documentation?

Comments

• Options
    MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    svlists wrote:
    Is there a single location to read about cobranding features and what customization is possible?

I read the one-page help on SM and there is some very useful posts in these forums, but I find I am spending more time reading these messages than working on my website.

Where is the definitive reference docs for the stylesheet tags and what they are used for? When I add something to the "body" section in the customization page and look at the resulting HTML output (view source in my browser), the HTML does not look properly formed. How does one use the "body" entry and are the limitations?

Customizing via trial-n-error is very time consuming. Can you point me to the documentation?
    You can start here. It helped me and know nothing of coding.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/custom-colors
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    When the new gallery templates and homeapge are out the door and have been put to the test, expect some new documentation for the classes and some ID's for important areas.
  • Options
    MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    When the new gallery templates and homeapge are out the door and have been put to the test, expect some new documentation for the classes and some ID's for important areas.
    Can't wait. thumb.gif