edited February 4, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
Something at least 18 x 18 x 18 .

Let me know what you've got.

Comments

• Options
    CyberSteakCyberSteak Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/Default.aspx?id=329340&mp=V1

Canon 40D, 28-135mm, 50mm f/1.8, 10-22mm, 70-300, 580 EXII, ST-E2, 500D Diopter
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    CyberSteak wrote:

I agree totally......pvc is cheap......white flat sheets from Sal. Army, GoodWill or some other thrift store are cheap......for a light tent you don't even need to glue the PVC so that makes it even cheaper.........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ThetolleymanThetolleyman Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    Tent
    My wife wants something she can set up, use on the kitchen table, then tear down and throw back in the closet as quickly and easily as possible. Those folding wire ones would seem to be the best at doing that I think. I agree $10 worth of materials a little time is all that would be required to make my own, but I doubt it would meet the criteria.

Thanks
  • Options
    CyberSteakCyberSteak Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    Well you can make it any size you want.

It can be taken down easily. And set up just as quick. The one I made, I glued everything except for two crossbars. Slide those into the sides and I'm up and running.
    http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/Default.aspx?id=329340&mp=V1

Canon 40D, 28-135mm, 50mm f/1.8, 10-22mm, 70-300, 580 EXII, ST-E2, 500D Diopter
  • Options
    photagphotag Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited January 22, 2010
    tent
    Something at least 18 x 18 x 18 .

Let me know what you've got.

I have a tent that is 31" on all sides and which folds down to a 14" circle. Has red, blue,and black inserts.PM me if you're interested.

regards, guyH
  • Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    "My wife wants something she can set up, use on the kitchen table, then tear down and throw back in the closet as quickly and easily as possible. Those folding wire ones would seem to be the best at doing that I think. I agree $10 worth of materials a little time is all that would be required to make my own, but I doubt it would meet the criteria."

I made mine and did not glue the legs to the top frame so it stores real flat.
  • Options
    nightowlcatnightowlcat Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    Something like this, perhaps?

Or this?

One more