Western Movie Set, NM

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited January 22, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I can't remember the name of the set, but it was fenced off and a "For Sale" sign up.
Randy

Comments

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    Very cool. I offer two bits plus nine....and a bottle of whiskey.
    Growing with Dgrin

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    leaforte wrote:
    Very cool. I offer two bits plus nine....and a bottle of whiskey.

I hear ya' ~ Seems like every-time I find something cool, it's about to go under, or has already ne_nau.gif

BTW, I snook a couple more images in after you posted.
    Randy
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2010
    Nice photo Randy --

I up the bid to a pouch of gold nuggets with a bottle of Tequila...worm included :D
    edited January 21, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    Nice photo Randy --

I up the bid to a pouch of gold nuggets with a bottle of Tequila...worm included :D

Bring that gold and Tequila down here Mary and we'll do the town up right :D
    Randy
    edited January 21, 2010
    rwells wrote:
    Bring that gold and Tequila down here Mary and we'll do the town up right :D

I'll bring it in May :D
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    Now wait a minute!! You guys are singing my song. This is a party I want in on. I'll bring a truckload of agave plants we can gnaw on raw.

By the way, Randy, I like the shots.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    Howdy Randy,

Really neat shots, love the post processing and especially that last one with your Mini in there and that beautiful Sky!!!

Looks like a really neat place to shoot, it's a shame they had it fenced off.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Randy,

Really neat shots, love the post processing and especially that last one with your Mini in there and that beautiful Sky!!!

Woooah--what a find!
    How the heck do you find these places?

I want in on the action--I'll bring some mushroomsrolleyes1.gif Portabella, for the bbq that is:) hee hee.

Love the sky in #2--Nice to see the mini again--always cracks me up because of my prior expectations.
    Liz A.
    _________
    edited January 22, 2010
    Now wait a minute!! You guys are singing my song. This is a party I want in on. I'll bring a truckload of agave plants we can gnaw on raw.

By the way, Randy, I like the shots.

Tom

Well pack your saddle bags and come on over Tom!
    Randy
    edited January 22, 2010
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Randy,

Yeah, I was certainly disappointed it was closed down.

Thanks for the comments Craig!
    Randy
    edited January 22, 2010
    Woooah--what a find!
    How the heck do you find these places?

I want in on the action--I'll bring some mushroomsrolleyes1.gif Portabella, for the bbq that is:) hee hee.

Love the sky in #2--Nice to see the mini again--always cracks me up because of my prior expectations.

Hey Liz,

I'm always asking/looking/researching for this kind of place to shoot. Unfortunately, after the 60+ mile drive there from Santa Fe, we found it out of business. :cry

Bring yer' self on down here with Mary and Tom and we'll paint the town red!!!

Heck, I'll even give you a ride in the Mini :D
    Randy
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    I'll bring it in May :D

Mary Kim,
    i just realized you said May--I'm supp to be heading down to Dallas (Cado Mills I think the place is outside of Dallas) before the official start of summer, so May is a possibility.
    I hope we can keep tabs on each other because if it all works out I'd love to meet up with you and Randy and other dgrinners.

I'm just putting it out there.
    Liz A.
    _________
    edited January 22, 2010
    Mary Kim,
    i just realized you said May--I'm supp to be heading down to Dallas (Cado Mills I think the place is outside of Dallas) before the official start of summer, so May is a possibility.
    I hope we can keep tabs on each other because if it all works out I'd love to meet up with you and Randy and other dgrinners.

I'm just putting it out there.

Hi Liz --

Yep I'm heading there in May -- Hoping to meet up with Panther/Craig too. I'll be in the Waxahachie and Nemo area when I'm down there. Lets keep in touch --- all of us can paint the town red wings.gif