SOLD: Canon EOS 40D & Extras -- Price Reduced

SloopJohnESloopJohnE Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited February 12, 2010 in House of Canon
Upgrading my DSLR bodies so my trusty, beloved 40D is looking for another good home.

I bought it two years ago but took great care of it, so it looks almost new and works flawlessly. There are two tiny nicks/dings on the lower front pentaprism corners, but they're barely visible. (These were caused by the 40D rubbing against my other gear in a tightly packed Domke bag.)

Total shutter actuations: Only 7355 as of 01/28/10, as recorded with Astrojargon's EOSInfo program.

I included a screen grab of the readout with the photos of my 40D at the following link:

MORE PHOTOS: SloopJohnE's Canon EOS 40D

It'll be shipped with the original box and all manuals, CDs, cables (still sealed & unused), camera strap (still sealed & unused), and original Canon battery & charger.

I'm also adding two 4-Gig SanDisk Ultra II CF cards, two SterlingTek batteries, and a copy of the Magic Lantern Guide Canon 40D edition.

Price: $615 via PayPal or US postal money order.

Price includes ground shipping and insurance within the lower 48 states. (Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska extra.)

If you want more photos just email me (sloopjohne@aol.com) and I'll gladly send them.

(I'm new to DGrin, but I'm a long-time PhotoNet member with an excellent buy-and-sell history. You can check it out at http://photo.net/neighbor/view-one-about?id=3&about=John+Esparolini)

Comments

• SloopJohnESloopJohnE Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited January 28, 2010
    (Price reduced again)
    (Price reduced again, 01-28-10)
    edited February 5, 2010
    Still Available for Best Offer
    This great DSLR is still available. I'll gladly consider any reasonable offers!
    edited February 12, 2010
    Sold!
    This camera was sold today for $610.