Touch of REd

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited January 24, 2010 in People
I have a photo"shoot" today with a lady and 2 young girls age 5,9) She has specifically asked for a picture with everything in blk/white with one thing being in red :rolleyes. This is a birthday/valentines present for her husband. Anyone have any ideas? I bought some lollipops for the girls to use one says be mine and the other says hug me.. thought about putting those in color:dunno anyone else have an idea??
Courtney

Comments

• l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    I have a photo"shoot" today with a lady and 2 young girls age 5,9) She has specifically asked for a picture with everything in blk/white with one thing being in red rolleyes1.gif. This is a birthday/valentines present for her husband. Anyone have any ideas? I bought some lollipops for the girls to use one says be mine and the other says hug me.. thought about putting those in colorne_nau.gif anyone else have an idea??

What a cute idea!!! If my husband liked selective coloring, I'd completely steal that. Unfortunately, the only pictures I like of myself are the ones that he takes, so it would be hard to keep that a secret...

The lollipops would be cute, or even something as simple as paper cut out hearts (think huge, like plate sized).

Red rose petals?

Does mom have any red high heel shoes?
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    What a cute idea!!! If my husband liked selective coloring, I'd completely steal that. Unfortunately, the only pictures I like of myself are the ones that he takes, so it would be hard to keep that a secret...

The lollipops would be cute, or even something as simple as paper cut out hearts (think huge, like plate sized).

Red rose petals?

Does mom have any red high heel shoes?
    Cute! thanks!! I have some red heals maybe she can use them!! I'm going to look up your idea on how to cut out hearts like the ones that are all attached to each other.. thanks!!!
    Courtney
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    Cute! thanks!! I have some red heals maybe she can use them!! I'm going to look up your idea on how to cut out hearts like the ones that are all attached to each other.. thanks!!!

I was gearing towards each child holding a heart, but the all-touching-together idea is cuter :)
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2010
    Lollipops saved my life all Christmas season. The selective coloring was a big hit for cards. I am sure you can get red and white heart lolli's. They also create great interaction between siblings. Tell them I bet you can't lick his/her lolli, etc... Here is an example of just one child.....

772167586_EKkXq-L.jpg
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!