dodging rain drops

PicturesofthelowcountryPicturesofthelowcountry Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited January 28, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
693902722_3g9Yd-L-1.jpg

I would like to hear what people have to say about this picture do you think it is artistic or just a bad picture? I know it will not win any awards or anything, I just can't seem to delete it.

Thanks Mike
Pictures of the Lowcountry By Michael Lamarre
www.Picturesofthelowcountry.smugmug.com
Thanks and have a Great day

Comments

• WorldcrossingsWorldcrossings Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    Some of my worst shots have ended up being some of the coolest with a little effort, i like it! I have used some of the painting filters like jasc to make my bad shots worth looking at. I'm new here and am testing out smugmug, but I think i'll be sticking around. I'll post some later on... good job!

693902722_3g9Yd-L-1.jpg

I would like to hear what people have to say about this picture do you think it is artistic or just a bad picture? I know it will not win any awards or anything, I just can't seem to delete it.

Thanks Mike
    Sincerely,

Tommy Thomas
    www.Worldcrossings.com

"I have seen a lot of cool things through my lenses, but not nearly as awesome as seeing my little baby girl through it!"
    Note: Feel free to post your photos, in your replys, to any of my threads if you feel like it pertains to something I have posted.
  • PicturesofthelowcountryPicturesofthelowcountry Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    Some of my worst shots have ended up being some of the coolest with a little effort, i like it! I have used some of the painting filters like jasc to make my bad shots worth looking at. I'm new here and am testing out smugmug, but I think i'll be sticking around. I'll post some later on... good job!
    Well you won't be disappointed, Smugmug is great, and Dgrinn is also a great place to find answers to all your questions. Mike
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    I like it -- very artistic. Amazing what one can do with photos we can't seem to dump :D
  • PicturesofthelowcountryPicturesofthelowcountry Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like it -- very artistic. Amazing what one can do with photos we can't seem to dump :D

Thanks
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2010
    I really like it - but I like this kind of affect - thumb.gifit has a Tony Sweet feel to it. It would make a lovely greeting card.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2010
    I like it. Visualize a large canvas gallery wrapped print on your wall.

Sam
    edited January 25, 2010
    Thanks everyone
    Thanks
    I do appreciate your comments
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    I wouldn't toss it anytime soon. Plenty of value there for what it is
    visually to use in some way along the line. Your recent lighting photo
    was nice too.
    Michael
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    I like it. Keep it. I agree that this could look pretty nice on canvas.

Caroline
  • DeeCajunDeeCajun Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    toss it? no way! It's very nice!