Ene of a Storm

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited January 26, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
The picture is the last of the storm that hit AZ. as it goes over the mountains to the east of me.....

771856526_jM4BZ-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Shoots2LittleShoots2Little Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2010
    I like the look from PP on this and the truck shot. What are you doing to get that look? Any chance of seeing the original shot? Just trying to learn and see how things are accomplished, not trying to steal your style! ;)

Great gallery by the way.

Chris
    D40 18-55/3.5 35/1.8

My Smugmug
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2010
    I like the look from PP on this and the truck shot. What are you doing to get that look? Any chance of seeing the original shot? Just trying to learn and see how things are accomplished, not trying to steal your style! ;)

Great gallery by the way.

Chris

Thanks for looking and the nice comment about my gallery.....:D

774165367_7iHt6-L.jpg

774164946_Gu7x8-L.jpg

There you go... both of them.... Kind of grim....rolleyes1.gif

The truck shot was a solarization,,,,, and then I played with it....

The landscape was a long journey and do not remember all the steps...

Down load NIK filters .... you can get a fully operating trial copy for 30 days and give a try.....52 filters and 250 possibilities......If you give it a try and you want to contact me send and e-mail..... If you want to use the same style ...... I don't care... I do this for fun and grins....azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2010
    You did a wonderful job thumb.gif
  • Shoots2LittleShoots2Little Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2010
    Wow, Thanks for the response and posting the originals. That was exactly what I was wanting to see. Cool to see you push them so far and come out with something really unique and appealing. I am just starting the journey with PP and such and to see what is possible is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate it.

Chris
    D40 18-55/3.5 35/1.8

My Smugmug