Don't know where this belongs.

PVNPhotographyPVNPhotography Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited January 25, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
IMG_1348.jpg

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section guys, but I have a question and I really didn't know where to post. I just took a picture right now in my house, pointing my Canon XSi towards a light and the picture came out with this blue stray of light...

Before that, I had taken out the lens because there were 2 specs of dust on top of the viewfinder but I didn't really know where it was at first, so I pointed a bright white LED at the sensor.
Canon Rebel XSi/450D

Comments

• moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2010
    Are you talking about the area near the table and yellow stuffed animal? Looks to me like a little lens flare - you'll get that when you have a light source is pointing into the front of the lens, and it can be exacerbated by a filter on the lens causing additional reflections.
  • PVNPhotographyPVNPhotography Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited January 25, 2010
    moose135 wrote:
    Are you talking about the area near the table and yellow stuffed animal? Looks to me like a little lens flare - you'll get that when you have a light source is pointing into the front of the lens, and it can be exacerbated by a filter on the lens causing additional reflections.

Ah yes! I'm sorry I didn't point out where the blue flare was. I kept wondering why it was only showing when I pointed towards the light source. Thanks for clearing it up for me! wings.gif
    Canon Rebel XSi/450D