hear, speak and see no evil

MP PhotographyMP Photography Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited January 28, 2010 in People
Had a shoot the other morning. While doing a few others things...this came out during the shoot.

Wanted to share and would like some comments...thanks!

773728166_CwHQ6-X2.jpg

Comments

• Nikonic1Nikonic1 Registered Users Posts: 684 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2010
    Cool, but some work on the composite/post would help. There is a clear line between shots 1/2 and the cloning in the other areas isn't perfect which is distracting. Maybe a BG with three separated images with solid borders?
  • MP PhotographyMP Photography Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited January 25, 2010
    I see that now....gonna rework in a few days and add a new one....
  • The_Fat_ZebraThe_Fat_Zebra Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2010
    I like the idea and hadn't noticed the separation until the poster mentioned it. My 0.2 cents would be some more light on the background for a slightly greater separation between model and background given the black wings.
    Street & Portrait because of the people. Landscape because it's pretty.
    Disappointed with AF of Tamron 28-75 2.8, me less happy.
  • Dancer72Dancer72 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    I like the idea and hadn't noticed the separation until the poster mentioned it. My 0.2 cents would be some more light on the background for a slightly greater separation between model and background given the black wings.

15524779-Ti.gif I actually didn't see the wings when I first looked at the picture...took me a bit to realize they weren't part of the background. Also, you might think about cloning out the straps to the wings in #2 & #3, they're a bit distracting; they draw my eye instead of her face/expression.

Thanks for sharing!
    Caroline
    Caroline Brogen

Member: PPA, PPAM
    Gallery: http://photos.brogen.com/Public-Gallery/Carolines-Gallery