SOLD: (Canada) 7D, BG-E7 Battery Grip, extra Canon battery

HarvHarv Registered Users Posts: 1,105 Major grins
edited January 26, 2010 in House of Canon
SALE PENDING

FS: (Canada)... Canon 7D camera, BG-E7 battery grip, extra Canon LP-E6 battery

This is an immaculate Canon 7D camera that is less than 2 months old. Shutter count when I last looked was approaching 2,800 actuations. Everything that came with it originally is included. The strap has not even been taken out of the wrapping.

The BG-E7 battery grip is a couple of weeks old and only been on the camera once.

Two batteries are included... one that came with the camera and one extra. Both are Canon original equipment. One battery is on it's original charge and the other is on the second charge.

The best deal I have found for this package is close to $2,600 including taxes here in Ontario.

I prefer to sell this as a package at this time. I will only separate this if the battery grip and spare battery sell first.

My prices are as follows:

7D body... $1750
BG-E7 battery grip... $275
LP-E6 battery... $75

AS A PACKAGE... $2050 This is a saving of over $500 for a local buyer. My loss, your gain.

Preferred method of payment is EMT, Cashiers Cheque or cash. I will accept PayPal but add 3% to cover fees. Shipping extra if required.

I can be reached by email: harveygold@highpointvizslas.com

:D Stay tuned as I will probably be offering some 'L' lenses in the near future :D

This is the first of some spring cleaning.