Jersey 4 Retirement

burntpixelburntpixel Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
edited January 28, 2010 in People
Hello grinners,

Finally about to put the wraps on my smug site and figured I would give the embed link a try. So here is my first post with images to the grinner site.

Grandpa sent the bear with the jersey for Christmas. He in turn will soon be receiving a big picture.

So any way do you think the #4 will retire? (my opionion was my last blog post)

770550880_7teBK-M-1.jpg

774481869_crsgd-M-1.jpg

Comments

• RacinRandyRacinRandy Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2010
    burntpixel wrote:
    Hello grinners,

Finally about to put the wraps on my smug site and figured I would give the embed link a try. So here is my first post with images to the grinner site.

Grandpa sent the bear with the jersey for Christmas. He in turn will soon be receiving a big picture.

770550880_7teBK-M-1.jpg

774481869_crsgd-M-1.jpg

Cute Pics!!

Nah He has one more year on his Vikings contract and he won't want to go out without getting into the Bowl again.
    Their loss Sunday was not totally the #4's fault. Yes he should have ran on that last pass but we all saw exactly what he saw(via camera work) and i would have thrown that attempt too. Rice was Wide open. the other 4 turnovers and a few bad calls were no influence on the outcome(SARCASM ALERT). Just my opinion though deal.gif
    Randy

EOS Rebel XS Digital/ EOS 7D/ EOS 6D
    50mm f1.8/ Tamron 70-200 f2.8 is/ 24-105 f4L
    Canon speedlights and Alien Bees
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    Wow, how embarrassing it is to be a Vikings fan right now... losing to one of the jokes of the NFL for a ticket to the Superbowl. Can I insert a "nanny nanny boo boo" here?

All kidding aside, those are adorable shots! And that's one GINORMOUS teddy bear!!!

My two cents: It is about time the Saints were known for something great, they've been the laughing stock of this state for as long as I can remember. Fans attended games with paper sacks over their heads for DECADES. New Orleans is still trying to recover from Katrina (I'm serious when I say that Lower Ninth is still in shambles). So now they have a reason to celebrate and think positive.
  • sparky675sparky675 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    burntpixel wrote:
    Hello grinners,

770550880_7teBK-M-1.jpg

774481869_crsgd-M-1.jpg

look better in green and gold[packer backer] as much as i dislike seeing brett in purple, he is fun to watch, i hope he comes back, he just makes the game better, as far as the coach, we won't go there. love the pics, great smile,,