The Horse Whisperer

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
edited July 30, 2005 in People
been back to Crimson acres.. (can't stay away from this place, I love it there, wonderful Karma) Peter is a horse trainer, watching him work was a real gift.

30286578-L.jpg

horse's very first time seeing a blanket and saddle :uhoh

30290051-L.jpg

Comments

• pepper44pepper44 Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    I love horses. Being from Kentucky, we have them all over the place.

The second picture is my favorite, the horse's expression is GREAT! I wonder exactly what it was thinking.
    --Amy
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    pepper44 wrote:
    I love horses. Being from Kentucky, we have them all over the place.

The second picture is my favorite, the horse's expression is GREAT! I wonder exactly what it was thinking.

--Amy
    Hi Pepper thanks.. I know what he's thinking.. I spent all morning there watching this wonderful trainer take this little horse from never having had a blanket or saddle on to riding him.. he was sooo patient. The horse was looking at the blanket and thinking "what is that! and why are you putting it onM ME! :D
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    You are getting good photos, too, Lynn. Those are the best horse ones I have seen you, it seems, from you. Love them.

Glad you explained about the saddle and blanket thing, I was thinking that it was the first time you had seen one: see my stupid question of the day.

I am home a bit early. Was tired, whipped, and worried sick over my dogs. Instead of crating them for a long period, which would worry me, I left them loose. They were so confused when I left. I crate them for their safety. So that they can't get into pill bottles and such. I hoped I picked them all up last night, when I left I was hoping.

I must have: three little heads greeted me at the door.

Am going to try to upload before I figure out where and how to crash.

I am going to try to get an annual pass to Boone Hall, too. Wood STorks and other birds are plentiful. I would never have to climb the connector again. MIght have to buy a 5000.00 lens, as they tend to hang out at a distance, but could wing it for now. There is no info anywhere that they even "sell" annual passes, so keep your fingers crossed.

You will have horses, and I will have birds.

Fantastic festival.

ginger

(I talked so much about myself, you may not remember that I love your horse photos, they show how much you care about the horses and the place.)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited July 30, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    You are getting good photos, too, Lynn. Those are the best horse ones I have seen you, it seems, from you. Love them.

Glad you explained about the saddle and blanket thing, I was thinking that it was the first time you had seen one: see my stupid question of the day.

I am home a bit early. Was tired, whipped, and worried sick over my dogs. Instead of crating them for a long period, which would worry me, I left them loose. They were so confused when I left. I crate them for their safety. So that they can't get into pill bottles and such. I hoped I picked them all up last night, when I left I was hoping.

I must have: three little heads greeted me at the door.

Am going to try to upload before I figure out where and how to crash.

I am going to try to get an annual pass to Boone Hall, too. Wood STorks and other birds are plentiful. I would never have to climb the connector again. MIght have to buy a 5000.00 lens, as they tend to hang out at a distance, but could wing it for now. There is no info anywhere that they even "sell" annual passes, so keep your fingers crossed.

You will have horses, and I will have birds.

Fantastic festival.

ginger

(I talked so much about myself, you may not remember that I love your horse photos, they show how much you care about the horses and the place.)
    thanks ginge..I'd love to see more doggie pics from you.. you do the best Mary Chapel shots..:D
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    Always love seeing your horse images. It never fails to take me back to the days I rode like the wind!!! :D

The Farrier who taught me used to tell me this saying (prob not his or original :D) there something about the outside of a horse that's good for the inside of a man. thumb.gif

I know how you feel when your there.
    Great shots!
    edited July 30, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    Always love seeing your horse images. It never fails to take me back to the days I rode like the wind!!! :D

The Farrier who taught me used to tell me this saying (prob not his or original :D) there something about the outside of a horse that's good for the inside of a man. thumb.gif

I know how you feel when your there.
    Great shots!
    thanks so much.. watching those horses quietly doing their thing moves to almost to tears when I'm there.. I don't even ride! they are just so beautiful.. but then so is this gal..

14243143-L.jpg
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    thanks so much.. watching those horses quietly doing their thing moves to almost to tears when I'm there.. I don't even ride! they are just so beautiful.. but then so is this gal..

14243143-S.jpg

Now that is a face only Mama could love :D