2 --

776014997_ALwqD-L.jpg

3 --

776015013_bB3qv-L.jpg

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    You obviously still don't get us men...

To put that candle in the chocolate, he had to buy a Top-of-the-Line, 24V De-Walt Super-Duper Kit (drill, hammer drill, circular saw, sawzaw, shop vac, welder, assorted hand tools, folding ladder, planer, vice-grips, frig for refreshments, folding easy-chair) Assembly not included rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Happy Birthday Mary thumb.gif
    Randy
  • DeeCajunDeeCajun Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    Love it... this should prompt you to think of his birthday, complete with all the frills and not excluding a trip to the mall, new shoes to walk the mall, a new purse to go with new shoes, a stop at VS for an array of perfumes and lotions, and a new dress to go with shoes and purse, a stop at Macy's for some bling, a new dining room table to present birthday surprise, a new floor under said table, and of course freshly painted walls to complement table and floor...
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    Mary, Mary.............how could you! The man devotes all his efforts to create a one of a kind birthday celebratory chocolate art work and what do you do?

You disregard his his work, his passion, his art, his very being, and let the candle burn destroy this unique very expensive masterpiece. headscratch.gif

Sam
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY .....MARY K. ..... azzaro
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    happy birthday Mary.. my wife thinks "sometimes" is the key word mwink.gif

oh, and i do love that first shot..
    Devin
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    Howdy Mary,

What a "Smart" and thoughful Husband:D :D:D

Great shots on your part as well!!

Happy Birthday!!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2010
    rwells wrote:
    You obviously still don't get us men...

To put that candle in the chocolate, he had to buy a Top-of-the-Line, 24V De-Walt Super-Duper Kit (drill, hammer drill, circular saw, sawzaw, shop vac, welder, assorted hand tools, folding ladder, planer, vice-grips, frig for refreshments, folding easy-chair) Assembly not included rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Happy Birthday Mary thumb.gif

You've just explained why those visit's to the hardware store always empty the checkbook rolleyes1.gif

Actually he used a toothpick to make the hole. I thought he might of used the drill press, but I found the toothpick still sitting on the counter...men rolleyes1.gif

Thanks Randy :)
    edited January 29, 2010
    DeeCajun wrote:
    Love it... this should prompt you to think of his birthday, complete with all the frills and not excluding a trip to the mall, new shoes to walk the mall, a new purse to go with new shoes, a stop at VS for an array of perfumes and lotions, and a new dress to go with shoes and purse, a stop at Macy's for some bling, a new dining room table to present birthday surprise, a new floor under said table, and of course freshly painted walls to complement table and floor...

Hi DeeCajun --

I like how you think thumb.gif
    edited January 29, 2010
    Sam wrote:
    Mary, Mary.............how could you! The man devotes all his efforts to create a one of a kind birthday celebratory chocolate art work and what do you do?

You disregard his his work, his passion, his art, his very being, and let the candle burn destroy this unique very expensive masterpiece. headscratch.gif

Sam

Hi Sam --

I know...I did feel bad about burning down the candle, but I just had too. I kept the chocolate tho :D Funny thing tho...I don't know where the candle wax went to. It just disappeared.

Thanks for looking and commenting Sam :D
    edited January 29, 2010
    Azzaro wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY .....MARY K. ..... azzaro

Thanks Azzaro -- My birthday was last Friday, but I didn't get to photographing it till yesterday since I didn't want to ruin it. He spent to much time in the kitchen working on it.
    edited January 29, 2010
    00SS wrote:
    happy birthday Mary.. my wife thinks "sometimes" is the key word mwink.gif

oh, and i do love that first shot..

Hi Devin --

Your wife is right. The key word is "sometimes" :D

I'm happy you like the first photo -- I do too. My shower curtain as the backdrop worked out just the way I wanted it too. Maybe a little to bright tho. I didn't do any sharpening on these -- thought they didn't need it.

Thanks for looking Devin :D
    edited January 29, 2010
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Mary,

What a "Smart" and thoughful Husband:D :D:D

Great shots on your part as well!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Hi Craig --

This type of photo taking is all new to me, but I wanted something that would make Johns hard work stand out :D

Thanks for looking and the nice comments.