Early Arrivals: bluegrass

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited July 31, 2005 in People
30318475-L.jpg

I was walking by, from somewhere, to somewhere, I saw this and got a tickle out of it!

I spent about 10 minutes trying to get it right. No one noticed. Best I got. I love the umbrellas, they are all over the place. These people are set up soooo wrong, no real shade, trees were all over, but they had to be here, in the sun............which did come out.

:lust I love some things that people do, especially when I can photograph them ..........

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2005
    I like it thumb.gif
    did you stick around for the music, I would of and shot that too :D
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2005
    Thanks, Ben. I left my chair set up UNDER A SHADY TREE, haha, got back to sit in it about 4 hours later. I was too whipped to enjoy it, though. And I was worried about my dogs. So I did leave after one group............a great group, too. I was just beat.

I had been there the night before, and I photographed that last group then, I loved them, think they are local. I DID NOT get a lot of good shots, should have put my ISO on 1600 right off, but I plan on posting what I did get: later in the next few days/week. And I plan to search them out and take some more.

Yesterday, I only had about 15 minutes in which to photograph the BBQ part. I thought, it did become a bit longer. So I hung around that area...............and checked the birds out, before the music part.

I am ready to go back for the music today, but it is over. Wonderful music, best bluegrass I have heard.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2005
    Thats a fun shot ginger:D