adding photos to the cart

DotaDota Registered Users Posts: 258 Major grins
edited February 2, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there an issue with adding photos to the cart in Firefox (i'm using version 3.5.7)? For some reason when I click to add a pic to the cart it just spins around in the cost column. This does not happen with Internet Explorer and Chrome. I tried on different computers and the same results.

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    Dota wrote:
    Is there an issue with adding photos to the cart in Firefox (i'm using version 3.5.7)? For some reason when I click to add a pic to the cart it just spins around in the cost column. This does not happen with Internet Explorer and Chrome. I tried on different computers and the same results.
    Sorry for the issue. :( I just fired up Firefox 3.5.7 to test with. Went to a gallery and added photos to the cart without issues.

Have you tried clearing the browser cache & cookies and try again.

Does this happen in all galleries, or one?

Shoot us an email to the help desk with any additional details: http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal
  • DotaDota Registered Users Posts: 258 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    richW wrote:
    Sorry for the issue. :( I just fired up Firefox 3.5.7 to test with. Went to a gallery and added photos to the cart without issues.

Have you tried clearing the browser cache & cookies and try again.

Does this happen in all galleries, or one?

Shoot us an email to the help desk with any additional details: http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

Right now its just one gallery that I'm testing. Its my 1st gallery that I'm doing pricing for (haven't announced to the world yet). I'll run some more test.
    edited February 1, 2010
    Yea I think its a matter of cache issue. I just copied and pasted the gallery link in a Firefox "private browsing" session and had no issues.
    edited February 2, 2010
    I made some screenshots that I want to show. How do I host them in order to create a link to them?