For a Beginning Model.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited February 2, 2010 in People
A couple of fellow photographers and I did an indoor and outdoor shoot for a couple of new models. The young lady couldn't stay for the indoor portion, so Hiro here posed alone. He's been modeling for three months and shows great potential.

Hiro935-0143.jpg

C&C always welcome. Thank you.
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    Nice lighting, pose, and capture. Only suggestion would have been to smooth those stray hairs on the top of his head (there are three I see) so they are the same direction as the rest of his hair. Yeah-- talk about splitting hairs :D Just a very minor detail that caught my eye. But overall, it's a nice capture.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    I agree with you there, Peter. But, you should have seen the solar flare over his right ear that I smoothed down a few moments before this shot was taken. :D
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather