Prague, Czech Republic and Central Europe.

itsknapptimeitsknapptime Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 12, 2010 in Landscapes
Last year I had the chance to spend two months in and around the Czech Republic, while traveling to Slovakia, Austria, and Germany. When I returned to Nashville, I selected 65 photos from the thousands I took to display at my first photo exhibition, titled "In and Out of Prague."

You can view my work at the website for the show: inandoutofprague.com

This community has very talented members, which is why I joined. Your thoughts, comments, and critiques are most welcomed.

Thank you!!

Comments

• JacobovsJacobovs Registered Users Posts: 491 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2010
    Some stunning stuff here!

Love the Graffiti,
    The Vlavata Riverfront is a great comp,
    The Conductor 1 is fantastic( I don't know if its intended but the contrast of his face and his tag is brilliant)
    Overgrown Cemetery is a masterpiece!
    Coat of bones is very well done
    The Orloj series is very nice!

Some things I would change:

I have a hard time seeing the point of some of the shots( probably my lack of imagination) ie..Tram, Gargoyles( under exposed too), Danube sunset( also under exposed), Blue River, Fountain, traffic and Jan Haus. Not sure where you were going with these.

Love Embrace, wish his face was not so over exposed.Like the Communism Memorial, is it possible to change the crop to include his left hand? Love Mountain Church( church is over exposed).

The Surfing pic is great and unique Great comp on that one. I would love to see other angles on that one. Can you tell I shoot a lot of surf?

Some of the shots look super saturated ie..Charles Bridge, Saltzburg Castle( this shot also seems to be soft for some reason), Vysehrad View ( also some issue with focus, maybe my screen?), Both Cathedral shots Looks like maybe HDR gone bad),Same for Petrin Hill( over saturated and a haze or focus issue)

Most of your night shots are very nicely composed but the exposures and sometimes the noise distracts me.

Overall impressive stuff.clap.gif