Nora

NasserNasser Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited February 3, 2010 in People
4325213765_38941b97c0_o.jpg

Comments

• dmmattixdmmattix Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    She is adorable. Even with all the color, my eye gets pulled to her face immediately. Looks like you used an on-camera flash (the catch lights in her dark eyes). You would probably get a better 3D look from her face if it was off the camera even a little bit.

Nice shot.

Mike

Mike Mattix
    Tulsa, OK

"There are always three sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth" - Unknown
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    So cute, eyes seems little soft but wonderful colors compensate that !thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • The_Fat_ZebraThe_Fat_Zebra Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    Nice picture! Since your using flash anyway you could close your aperture slightly to make sure the whole face is nicely in focus.
    Street & Portrait because of the people. Landscape because it's pretty.
    Disappointed with AF of Tamron 28-75 2.8, me less happy.
  • NasserNasser Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    Nice picture! Since your using flash anyway you could close your aperture slightly to make sure the whole face is nicely in focus.

Thanks for the tip , I'm not happy about her face sharpness ne_nau.gif
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    Very cute little girl! I just wish you had a bit more DOF or better focus (focus seems to be on her hands which are several inches in front of her face).

Another tip (part 1) - Use your focus points. Select the focus point that is over that area of your subject you want in critical focus.

Another tip (part 2) -bounce that flash. Find a wall, ceiling, something to bounce the flash off of. This will give you softer, more directional light - making for a much more interesting shot.