Options

removed bio section from homepage - how to get it back?

gblottergblotter Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
edited July 31, 2005 in SmugMug Support
While logged on doing maintenance to my smugmug home page, I clicked the option to remove the bio section from my homepage. Now I can't see a way to get the bio section back. No doubt it is probably something simple - any help appreciated.

Greg

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 31, 2005
    gblotter wrote:
    While logged on doing maintenance to my smugmug home page, I clicked the option to remove the bio section from my homepage. Now I can't see a way to get the bio section back. No doubt it is probably something simple - any help appreciated.

Greg

Log in and go into the Control Panel. Will be able to put it back on the home page from there :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2005
    Not the control panel. For the BIO you have to log into account settings.
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 31, 2005
    Khaos wrote:
    Not the control panel. For the BIO you have to log into account settings.

If you have already created a bio, and you have hidden it by clicking on "remove from homepage" in the upper right hand corner of your bio box (while logged in), then you can show it again from your control panel. If you need to create a bio, yes, account settings is where you do that :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    gblottergblotter Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2005
    Thanks.
    I knew it had to be something simple like that. Thanks, Barb.

If you have already created a bio, and you have hidden it by clicking on "remove from homepage" in the upper right hand corner of your bio box (while logged in), then you can show it again from your control panel. If you need to create a bio, yes, account settings is where you do that :)