edited February 5, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
And abstract.... I think.

779081999_KHEv8-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    Looks abstract to me since I'm not sure exactly what it is :D

Looks like its a window of a building with the reflections in the glass and trees in front, but I'm not sure about all the other stuff headscratch.gif

Good job Azzaro -- it has me returning back to it trying to figure it all out thumb.gif
  • wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    This one is interesting and bazaar, hard to deceipher Azzaro. I appears to be a reflection off the glass windows but then I can't figure out the light. I'm sure you'll tell us later.ne_nau.gif Na, I think we're looking into a building with a mural on the wall.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    Looks abstract to me since I'm not sure exactly what it is :D

Looks like its a window of a building with the reflections in the glass and trees in front, but I'm not sure about all the other stuff headscratch.gif

Good job Azzaro -- it has me returning back to it trying to figure it all out thumb.gif

Hi Mary K. Thanks for looking ....It's a reflection in the glass on a building in my home town....... azzaro
    edited February 3, 2010
    wendell wrote:
    This one is interesting and bazaar, hard to deceipher Azzaro. I appears to be a reflection off the glass windows but then I can't figure out the light. I'm sure you'll tell us later.ne_nau.gif Na, I think we're looking into a building with a mural on the wall.

Wendell.......It's a reflection of the buildings across the street.....and a little PP

Thanks for looking and commenting..... azzaro
  • R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    Hi Azzaro, I like the distortion of the reflection in each of the windows - very interesting processing.:D

Cheers, Richard.
    edited February 4, 2010
    R.Jay wrote:
    Hi Azzaro, I like the distortion of the reflection in each of the windows - very interesting processing.:D

Cheers, Richard.

Thanks RICHARD.......:Dazzaro
  • PeterPeter Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    Very interesting. Makes you look, and then eventually things come together. Like what you did . . . smilep3.png

Peter
    edited February 5, 2010
    Peter wrote:
    Very interesting. Makes you look, and then eventually things come together. Like what you did . . . smilep3.png

Peter

Thanks.. Peter azzaro