Options

#43 is it worthy?

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited February 5, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
I have been sick for a few weeks so not sure if either of these are worth putting in. Took them this morning way before dawn (sleep escapes me) of some of our picture windows looking at downtown Wasilla AK. Are they too dark? Do they really say window framed?

1. Picture Window...
780286587_C97eK-L-2.jpg

780286539_ijG5C-L-2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bf2015bf2015 Registered Users Posts: 523 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    I really like #1. Definitely worthy. :D
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    Definately theme worthy.
    I like them both. The clouds in #2 look very Van Gogh like, it works for me.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    JerryBartonJerryBarton Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    #1 draws my eye through the window to the cityscape. Definitely nice. But, as noted above, the clouds are more 'attractive' in #2.
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited February 4, 2010
    Thanks all for your responses. I have decided to go with 1 because even though the clouds look more interesting in two....they almost over power the subject of the image..which is the WINDOW. So I like the fact that 1 is making the viewer look through a window...and take in the whole image.

I do like 2 also...it has a little shake in it and the lights look like little spirits rising up to the big spirit in the sky.thumb.gif
  • Options
    liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2010
    Definitely worthy! I like #2 because its a bit lighter than #1. I agree that its a bit dark, which is ok for this shot, but I'd still like to see it a little bit lighter.
    Mark