Not sure where this goes

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited February 4, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Shot this while some guy was fishing, he had just pulled up this fish and was taking the hook out and the fish jumped. I am not usually a fan of the selective coloring, but I think it works here. Thoughts? suggestions?

4328884644_dcc4d3e576.jpg
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• DeeCajunDeeCajun Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    I like it except I can't really tell it's a fish.. looks like a perch... I do love the shot though!
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    That's what I was thinking too, that's why I tried doing the selective coloring. Maybe I will try to lighten it and see if it works. Thanks for looking and the feedback!!! I appreciate it!!
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited February 4, 2010
    Fstoplife wrote:
    That's what I was thinking too, that's why I tried doing the selective coloring. Maybe I will try to lighten it and see if it works. Thanks for looking and the feedback!!! I appreciate it!!

I'd like to see the full color version. I agree that in this one, you can't tell it's a fish. ne_nau.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    I'd like to see this in just a bw version...no selective coloring.

Good catch of what was going on tho thumb.gif