One man's trash

TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
edited February 9, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I didn't have to go far for this one. My neighbor across the street put this stuff out for trash collection.

783246503_bxsop-XL.jpg
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/

Comments

• DeeCajunDeeCajun Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    Love it!!

Makes you wonder what is going on with the red chairs :)
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    Nice one. :D
    Glad they are not in the trash across from my house.
    I'd probably be grabbing em up. Seriously. rolleyes1.gif
    Michael
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    I would of grabbed the chairs first :Drolleyes1.gif
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    I would of grabbed the chairs first :Drolleyes1.gif

The neighbor put the chairs, and the bags, out on Sunday afternoon. Our trash pick-up days are Tuesday and Friday. (It's frowned upon to put your trash out earlier than the night before, but he may have been going out of town)

This afternoon only one red chair remained. The two white chairs, and one red chair, had been picked up by someone. The remaining red chair has been turned around since I took the photo, and I can now see that the seat is badly cracked.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2010
    TonyCooper wrote:
    The neighbor put the chairs, and the bags, out on Sunday afternoon. Our trash pick-up days are Tuesday and Friday. (It's frowned upon to put your trash out earlier than the night before, but he may have been going out of town)

This afternoon only one red chair remained. The two white chairs, and one red chair, had been picked up by someone. The remaining red chair has been turned around since I took the photo, and I can now see that the seat is badly cracked.

Good to hear the other chairs will be used for something clap.gif
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2010
    I'm amazed at what folks will grab from my trash. I've even seen them stop during daylight and make off with the stuff. The last item was an electric range that had gone kaput...I think it lasted all of 2 hours.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.