Yeah - Southern Maryland got Snowed.

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited February 9, 2010 in Landscapes
Just playing with a new (to me) lens.

Click for a larger (original-sized) version...

783423877_xNghk-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    I've been hearing about nothing but snow all week from friends back home. This year old man winter really did mean business!

Stay warm and good luck at the checkout lines at Giant :D
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    schmoo wrote:
    I've been hearing about nothing but snow all week from friends back home. This year old man winter really did mean business!

Stay warm and good luck at the checkout lines at Giant :D
    Hey Steph...more is on it's way starting tomorrow. eek7.gif They are calling for 5 - 10 more inches, though not sure what we will get.

I wish I was back near you all!

BTW - sorry for not getting together last month. Logistics were tough having no vehicular transportation on my end.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    RogersDA wrote:
    Hey Steph...more is on it's way starting tomorrow. eek7.gif They are calling for 5 - 10 more inches, though not sure what we will get.

I wish I was back near you all!

BTW - sorry for not getting together last month. Logistics were tough having no vehicular transportation on my end.

No worries at all! With friends and family out west you're welcome here at any time of course. :D I need to head out East myself for family time, but uhhh I think I'll wait after not only the next blizzard, but after it melts and the mud is under control. lol3.gif

BTW which lens did you just get? ear.gif
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    schmoo wrote:
    BTW which lens did you just get? ear.gif
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=157329

And if/when you come back give me a note and we'll try to hit Baltimore/DC or something!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2010
    Hey David - I glad to see the lens really went to a good home and that you're putting it to good use! That's a very nice pano!