Options

Need design for tabletop display, advice?

Kevin CTMPKevin CTMP Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited February 9, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
Hello All,

I am going to be doing my second bridal show in the next few weeks. Last time didn't go too well, so I took it as a learning experience and I'm trying much better ideas this year. Anyway, I've acquired a large tabletop display booth (60" x 60"), and was wondering if anyone has any creative ideas for an image to put on it? It will be one image 60" x 60" inches that I will be printing on a wide format printer, and I will mostly likely be using InDesign to create it, but I'm open to photoshop as well. I was just wondering if anyone has any good ideas, or has seen something like this that would really grab someones attention with some decent creativity (rather than just throwing up a bunch of random pictures) any advice would be great!

thanks

Kevin

www.ctm-photography.net

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    Do you have a complete wedding that would knock the socks off a client?? If so then why not create a story board of sorts using 6-10 shots all combined and separated using an edge or framing software and then print as a gallery wrap so no frame is needed??? Or 2 or 3 different wedding shots at 20 x 30 or 30 x40 inches???
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Kevin CTMPKevin CTMP Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited February 9, 2010
    Art Scott wrote:
    Do you have a complete wedding that would knock the socks off a client?? If so then why not create a story board of sorts using 6-10 shots all combined and separated using an edge or framing software and then print as a gallery wrap so no frame is needed??? Or 2 or 3 different wedding shots at 20 x 30 or 30 x40 inches???

Hey Art,

That does sound pretty nice, what kind of framing software would you recomend?....also, it will be one print 60" x 60" on a wide format printer, the print size is specifically designed for the display booth i am using, so now canvas or actual frames are needed at all, but the story board idea does sound pretty nice, perhaps even a few small ones?