Options

help broken disk...

mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited February 10, 2010 in Finishing School
someone please help me. i was in the process tonight of reformatting one of my macs and reinstalling all of my software. i have the original disk for adobe creative suite cs3. i took the disk out of the package and accidentally dropped it, having quick reflecxes i instantly attempted to "catch" it between my legs and in doing so broke the disk between my legs into about 17 pieces. i could not believe it. i do happen to have the license codes still stored on on my computer in a file i call "all registration keys" so that i have them. that being said, the code does me no good without the install disk. anyone know where i can download cs3 suite, and then i can then use my code that i own?????

Comments

• Options
    Kyle DKyle D Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2010
    You can try calling Adobe and seeing what they say, maybe they can send you out a new disc.

The other option is go to some torrent sites (Pirate Bay, Scrape Torrent, etc...) try and find what you are looking for on there and download it. But when you install it, instead of installing the crack to steal the program, just use your legitimate license key.
    Kyle D.

Not allowed to enter Henry's alone anymore...

Kyle Derkachenko Photography
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited February 10, 2010
    Kyle D wrote:
    You can try calling Adobe and seeing what they say, maybe they can send you out a new disc.

The other option is go to some torrent sites (Pirate Bay, Scrape Torrent, etc...) and find try and find what you are looking for on there and download it. But when you install it, instead of installing the crack to steal the program, just use your legitimate license key.

I wouldn't advise warz copies as they are known to contain malware. Call Adobe. You can probably download the software from their Web site and either use your existing key or a new one that they will supply. As long as you registered the software when you bought it, I think they will be helpful.