edited August 2, 2005 in People
What do you think?

19645259-L.jpg

19645671-L.jpg

19645716-L.jpg

19783081-L.jpg

TIA,

XO,
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com

Comments

• CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2005
    I like them all except for No. 1, only because of the blurred image of the "fingering" hand, but No. 3 has to be my favorite.. great mood, composition, most people will probably tell you to bring down the WB a little to get the red out, but I like it, kind of like she is on fire playing her Viola.

Charles
  • XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    I like them all except for No. 1, only because of the blurred image of the "fingering" hand, but No. 3 has to be my favorite.. great mood, composition, most people will probably tell you to bring down the WB a little to get the red out, but I like it, kind of like she is on fire playing her Viola.

Charles
    Thanks for the citique, I too am very partial towards #3.

The picture was done under stage lighting, red being one of the colors, while this makes for an aweful skin color, if I correct it, the other colors sort of lose 'meaning'.

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Hi Tia,
    XO-Studios wrote:
    Thanks for the citique, I too am very partial towards #3.

The picture was done under stage lighting, red being one of the colors, while this makes for an aweful skin color, if I correct it, the other colors sort of lose 'meaning'.

XO,
    #3 is also my favorite. #1 is out, but I also like the rest. They look like they are stage shots so a bit off color is OK in my book (small book).

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• InvectiveInvective Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    I really like #3, looks so warm and inviting. Great job!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."