SOLD: 30D + Tamron 28-75 F/2.8 + Tokina 11-16 F/2.8

acowanacowan Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited February 12, 2010 in House of Canon
I recently upgraded to a 5DII and have decided to sell the gear I will no longer use or need. Here are the details on the items:

Body:
I've had the 30D for 3 1/2 years. I only shoot landscape so this has been on all hikes and backpacking trips. I've kept very good care of it. It comes with the grip, a total of three batteries, and the RRS bracket.

Lenses:
The two lenses I'm selling are the Tamron 28-75 F2/.8 and Tokina 11-16 F/2.8. I bought the Tamron about four years ago but I haven't used it hardly at all in the last two years since I purchased the 24-105L. The Tokina lens was purchased last April. Both end caps and hoods are still with the lenses. The glass is clean.

Asking price:
I'm looking to sell this as a whole. I've already had an interested buyer in the Tokina by itself but told them I would prefer to sell this as a package. I'd let it go for $1100 shipped within North America. All images of the items are on my website at www.aaroncowanphotos.com/30D-and-lenses. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the items. (Also, I'll through in a 2GB and 512MB CF card.) Priority will go to PM over a reply to this thread.

Comments