How the mouse got in.

StaystillStaystill Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited February 11, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Don't want to saturate the thread with kitty pics so this is the last one for the day. This was an experimental shot using a home made light tent. Open sided end table with a white bed sheet draped over it. The back opening on the table had black poster board and "Maxi" was also sitting on black poster board. Two SB600's remotely fired in command mode with cam, one from each side through the sheet fabric. Big white reflector placed flat on top of table weighted down with a bowl of nuts, SB900 fired into that for a bit of top and front fill. Magically as the flash fired,(as if it wasn't magical enough that Maxi was even sitting still) Maxi closed her eyes against the light. This was the result of that experiment:D

lightcat.jpg
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams

My Photoblog: Mind Tap media

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2010
    Wonderfully done shot. I hear you about the cat staying still. None of my three would begin to accommodate such a session.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.