Options

Presentation and Workshop Software: HELP!

Tim SnowTim Snow Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited February 12, 2010 in Finishing School
Hi All,
I will be doing a couple of presentations for local camera clubs soon and also a few workshops, and the one thing I'm haveing a major problem with is what software to use to present my work. I need something PowerPoint-ish as I have to create lots of slides with text, but I also need something that looks nice. I would love to use Keynote, but I'm running PC's so that's not an option. Anyone have any ideas? I use Soundslides frequently, but they do not allow creating slides with text and it would be pretty difficult creating all of my text slides in PS (in the sence of once they are saved, it's a pain to go back and make changes)
HELP!!!
Thanks a bunch
Tim

Comments

• Options
    wizzywizzy Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2010
    Tim Snow wrote:
    Hi All,
    I will be doing a couple of presentations for local camera clubs soon and also a few workshops, and the one thing I'm haveing a major problem with is what software to use to present my work. I need something PowerPoint-ish as I have to create lots of slides with text, but I also need something that looks nice. I would love to use Keynote, but I'm running PC's so that's not an option. Anyone have any ideas? I use Soundslides frequently, but they do not allow creating slides with text and it would be pretty difficult creating all of my text slides in PS (in the sence of once they are saved, it's a pain to go back and make changes)
    HELP!!!
    Thanks a bunch
    Tim
    Hi,

You could take a look at Google Docs, online free tool with which you can create Presentations as well.