MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
edited August 14, 2005 in Holy Macro
That spells Moon!

Comments

• Options
    InvectiveInvective Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Awesome! thumb.gif
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Cool shot, MF! May I suggest making it B&W since the only colors showing are noise anyway. What setup did you use? I don't have a long enough lens for this type of shot. (Yet!)
  • Options
    MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    Lens..
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Cool shot, MF! May I suggest making it B&W since the only colors showing are noise anyway. What setup did you use? I don't have a long enough lens for this type of shot. (Yet!)
    I used a Canon 20D w/Sigma 70-300mm lens, and a Quantaray 2X tele extender/converter. With makes it 140mm-600mm... This shot was taken without OIS or a tripod...

MainFragger
  • Options
    schmoeschmoe Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    Moon shot
    I used a Canon 20D w/Sigma 70-300mm lens, and a Quantaray 2X tele extender/converter. With makes it 140mm-600mm... This shot was taken without OIS or a tripod...

MainFragger
    I think you would of got a sharper shot with a tripod and/or a faster shutter speed. It's really surprising how fast the moon is moving.

Here's my attempt:
    28747798-M.jpg

Shot with 20D and Bigma DG on a tripod.
    Youth is wasted on the young!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    schmoe wrote:
    I think you would of got a sharper shot with a tripod and/or a faster shutter speed. It's really surprising how fast the moon is moving.

Shot with 20D and Bigma DG on a tripod.

15524779-Ti.gif wise words, schmoe!