Options

Galleries in the wrong place?

rollershotsrollershots Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited February 18, 2010 in Bug Reporting
I just logged into my site today, and all of my sub categories have been removed. Every gallery on showing on my home page now. WHAT HAPPENED? This is going to take me hours to re arrange!!!

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2010
    In the upper right corner (when logged in) is a setting for whether you show your galleries or your categories. It sounds to me like you need to flip that switch.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2010
    I had the same thing changed even though I didn't touch my account. headscratch.gif

Except when this happened to my account, it almost completely locked up my computer trying to load all 2000+ galleries. :cry Good thing I noticed it was pulling galleries vs categories and my brain kicked in about the switch.

Why is this happening from time-to-time? headscratch.gif
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 18, 2010
    I am not aware of any reason that we change this. Usually when it happens, someone was clicking around on their site and accidentally hit it. Have you been making any changes to your homepage lately?
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    docwalker wrote:
    I am not aware of any reason that we change this. Usually when it happens, someone was clicking around on their site and accidentally hit it. Have you been making any changes to your homepage lately?
    Nope. In fact I haven't even been seeing my homepage, especially lately. I've been working on a project so I go straight to the sub-category I want by url. ne_nau.gif
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!