Options

photo buddy?

clikrf8clikrf8 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited February 19, 2010 in Location, Location, Location!
I have a chance to be in the Southeast from March 14-19. Our itinerary is includes Toroweap, Valley of Fire, Little Finland, The Wave and Horseshoe Bend viewpoint. We will end up in Las Vegas but I can meet in St. George or Kanab. My schedule is open and there are so many locations that I have no preferences. Take a chance.

Comments

• Options
    Jane B.Jane B. Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    clikrf8 wrote:
    I have a chance to be in the Southeast from March 14-19. Our itinerary is includes Toroweap, Valley of Fire, Little Finland, The Wave and Horseshoe Bend viewpoint. We will end up in Las Vegas but I can meet in St. George or Kanab. My schedule is open and there are so many locations that I have no preferences. Take a chance.

I have noticed you not getting replies and think this may partly be a matter of just where will you be? You say southeast and then talk about places that are in the southwest USA.
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited February 18, 2010
    Funny, I didn't even notice the "southeast". Evidently, my brain automatically translated that to southwest. eek7.gif My issue is that I'll actually be in California that week. Otherwise, I'd probably hook up for at least one of those destinations.

Cheers,
    -joel
  • Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    Well technically the area is south and east of Bellingham WA :D
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/