"Can Myself" [Beware: Messy pics] ;o)

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited August 4, 2005 in People
Takin' a break from swimming, I was goin' to feed my son with some yoghurt, but Oh no no! That was NOT gonna happen! "Can myself!" echoed over the beach! Well! Well! Sure you can! I gave it to him and before long - with puzzled eyes - Liam glanced into the empty yoghurt can uttering in a confused voice: "Tuut!? tuuuuut!?" (Tuut is Liams attemt at the word "Slut" - Swedish for "finished") *Hahaha*
The first one got a little OOF, unfortunately!

Stay Tuned / Matty
30426991-O.jpg

30426994-O.jpg

Comments

• John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Matty that second one just cracks me up.
    Nice captures and thanks for the smilesthumb.gif
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Thanx Mueller!
    I'm glad I (or Liam) got you smiling! thumb.gif

Matty
    Matty that second one just cracks me up.
    Nice captures and thanks for the smilesthumb.gif
  • Bob StanleyBob Stanley Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Liam really enjoyed that yogurt! A delightful picture of your son. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks be to God, for our blessings.
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2005
    Remember to save this somewhere and magically have it appear in a prominent place when his first girl friend is over at the house. Hehehe

That is priceless

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • pepper44pepper44 Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2005
    It's funny when little kids try to do things all by themselves. These are classic pictures, especially the second one. I love it...they made me laugh!

--Amy
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2005
    Nice shots, Matty. And you gotta love those eyes on Liam. Very powerful, that reflect the force with which he will have said "Can Myself".
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2005
    Matty,
    I must say that I normally really don't like messy kid pics. But this pair are terrific & especially the 2nd one (he looks like Homer Simpson to me).thumb.gif

elfving73 wrote:
    Takin' a break from swimming, I was goin' to feed my son with some yoghurt, but Oh no no! That was NOT gonna happen! "Can myself!" echoed over the beach! Well! Well! Sure you can! I gave it to him and before long - with puzzled eyes - Liam glanced into the empty yoghurt can uttering in a confused voice: "Tuut!? tuuuuut!?" (Tuut is Liams attemt at the word "Slut" - Swedish for "finished") *Hahaha*
    The first one got a little OOF, unfortunately!

Stay Tuned / Matty
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2005
    gluwater wrote:
    Remember to save this somewhere and magically have it appear in a prominent place when his first girl friend is over at the house. Hehehe

That is priceless

Nick

nick, don't worry - matty has an entire "special album of liam" for just that occasion :uhoh
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2005
    andy wrote:
    nick, don't worry - matty has an entire "special album of liam" for just that occasion :uhoh
    You're right, I just checked out his site and he's got some good ones in there. It looks like Liam will have a very well documented childhood.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited August 4, 2005
    Laughing.gif Matty,

What fun you must be having documenting Liam's growth. I sure do miss those days rolleyes1.gif

Looks like he enjoys yogurt too rolleyes1.gif Whether he's eating it, or wearing it lol3.gif
    You captured some splendid shots here thumb.gifthumb.gif Guaranteed to bring a smile to even the grumpiest person's faceclap.gif He sure is getting big and he's still a cutie. Good thing he looks like his Mama :lol

Thanks for sharing these and I hope you are using a long lens, or have your camera in a yogurt proof cover....lol

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero