FS: Canon XTi/ BG-E3 Grip *Excellent Condition*

S-ManS-Man Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
edited February 16, 2010 in House of Canon
XTi + Grip, Asking: $450 SHIPPED/ PAYPAL'D

I'm selling my dear XTi, hoping it will be as great of a learning tool as it was to me. It will also make a good backup camera, or a backup-backup :)
I just got a 40D for a backup, so I want to offset some of the cost by selling the XTi.

It functions excellently. It has never been dropped, and has always been handled like a carton of eggs.

I bought it from a guy on POTN in January '08, who got it as a gift and had only put a couple of hundred clicks on it.
Right now, it probably has close to 10,000 clicks on it, but more than likely less than that. I'm over-estimating here.
I used it from January '08 - January '09 when I got my 5D, then used it rarely as it had become a backup. Minimal brassing on hotshoe. No scratches/nicks, dings etc. It even still has that matte finish.

The only issue I see with it is the far left focus point light has dimmed somewhat. The rest are bright red, but the left one is kind of dim. It just started doing that a couple of weeks ago.

It comes with the original red box which was from the kit, but I sold the kit lens soon after getting the camera, so it's the BODY ONLY.

Also selling the BG-E3 Grip, and would like to sell them both together, but can separate.

Also included are 3 batteries- 1 Canon and 2 aftermarket. Plus 2 chargers, Red and Black Canon Strap, CD's, Books, Cables etc.
I'm also including a 2-Gig Sandisk Ultra II CF Card.

I'd like to keep it local, but shipping is optional.

XTi + Grip, Asking: $450 SHIPPED/ PAYPAL'D

785655734_KRDDY-L.jpg

785655555_obR83-L.jpg

785655336_aEWt5-L.jpg

785655212_kPreX-L.jpg

785655166_FPecr-L.jpg

785655116_iEP5e-L.jpg

785655076_kSTLf-L.jpg
Sam