!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited February 25, 2010 in People
ok ok technically NOT people but hey it's related! Not really telling anyone just yet but i'm too excited to keep it in! So YOU all will have to be my outlet!

791048292_qprzL-S.jpg

Comments

• vintagemxrvintagemxr Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    lilmomma wrote:
    ok ok technically NOT people but hey it's related! Not really telling anyone just yet but i'm too excited to keep it in! So YOU all will have to be my outlet!

Congratulations! We'll brace ourselves for a slew of baby portraits in 9 months or so. thumb.gif

Doug
    "A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into." - Ansel Adams
    My B&W Photos
    Motorcycles in B&W
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Weren't you the lady with the baby fever? I hope it isn't contageous this far away!

Congrats!!! Yay for your growing family! Nothin' better than that new baby smell.
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    I remember when my wife showed me ours. I asked her what the "X" meant? She said she had no idea, but the "+" sign, however, meant that we were pregnant! rolleyes1.gif

Congratulations! Hey, do one of those cheesy "picture every week" deals and then toss them in a slideshow at the end of the term and watch yourself grow right before your eyes. :D
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    lol..congrats mellissa!clap.gifclap
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Congratulations! We'll help you keep it a secret...
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    I think it would be better in B&W rolleyes1.gif

C'grats! thumb.gif
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Congratulations!
  • Jazmyn76Jazmyn76 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    awwww! Congratulations!! clap.gif
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    AWWWWW I'm so happy for you !!! So exciting!wings.gifwings.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Yaya!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see some belly pics in the near future :Dclap.gif
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Congratulations!!! Have a happy, healthy pregnancy. I remember your comment in another thread about hoping for this and was hoping you'd get the news you were waiting for. All the best.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Thank you all so much!!

Is it sad that part of my excitement includes getting to take lots of baby pics??? rolleyes1.gif They will be popping up here around the end of october

Andrew- Yes I was hoping for this...kinda spur of the moment about two months ago that I decided I was ready and so we went for it. I'm kind of spontaneous like that, ha ha...I'm suprised that it happened so quick!

Heather ...yes that was me...I will do my best to keep it here in Missouri :D

Darren- I know, I totally plan on doing that! I wish i would've done it with my first.

D'Buggs- Laughing.gif i figured someone would throw a c&c comment in there, rolleyes1.gif

Angie- I will be getting some belly pics...self p's...might be difficult but nothing better to do the next 9 months, huh? Hope yours is going well! When are you due?

To everyone else, thanks again!!!iloveyou.gifiloveyou.gif
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Congrats!!

I've got 3 photos just like that one. :D
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Yaya!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see some belly pics in the near future :Dclap.gif

Speaking of belly pics, where are yours??? ne_nau.gif
  • dsloandsloan Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    if you didn't have so much excitement in your post, it'd be impossible to tell by the photo whether you were pregnant or not! (i guess one could be excited about not being pregnant, too.)

either way, congrats, and you should definitely do one of those belly slideshows.
    D300s : Nikkor 35 f/1.8 : Nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 : Sigma 85 f/1.4
    won't you like me on facebook?
  • idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Congrats! I remember for my first one I took 7 (yes 7) tests before I finally convinced myself that I really WAS pregnant! My husband said we should have bought stock in EPT. :)
  • dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Congratulations!!! Mine are older now but I still remember so clearly the excitement of the good news.
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Ok, so I'll admit the string of exclamation points drew my interest, and the "I know it's not a people shot" made me laugh out loud. "wonder what it looks like in Black and white" comment was perfect!!

Congratulations!!!!
  • dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    By the way, since we're critiquing here, the DOF is perfect, however, moving the tester a little more into the frame exposing the pregnant/not pregnant labeling a bit more would have added to the impact of the image.
    Sorry, couldn't help myself.

EDIT: Every day I think about my children and how lucky I am to have them. You must be feeling so incredibly happy with this news. Congratulations again.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (and, believe it or not, when I saw your header I had a feeling it might be something like that!!)

Congrats!!
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    It's a good thing you posted it here in the people forum! If you would have posted it in any other forum, those who post in the wildlife forum would be posting hate messages for killing the rabbit!!! rolleyes1.gif

All kidding aside, CONGRADULATIONS!!! The photos I can't wait to see are when he/she turns 1 year old. I love seeing photos of kids eating their first piece of cake!

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2010
    CONGRATS!!!! We have pictures of ALL 3 of our EPTs clap.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    Yay!!! Congrats Melissa! Another little cutie to take pictures of!
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    Congrads!
    Just think about it - a model that is ALWAYS available for experimentation!!rolleyes1.gif
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2010
    lilmomma wrote:
    ok ok technically NOT people but hey it's related!

791048292_qprzL-Th.jpg
    Both you and lilbaby are in there (sort of), I say that's people!

Congratulations!!! 121181853_j7Aqw-O.gif121181853_j7Aqw-O.gif
  • CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2010
    Now that all the dgrinners know, have you told anyone yet?:D

Congrats!

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2010
    That's a 2nd line for sure!!!!! How exciting Melissa!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif I haven't been on here in a week or so.. and look what surprise I come back to!! Yay, a little brother or sister for your little one! And #2 for you! HOW EXCITING! I look forward to meeting this little one and to your pregnancy photos too! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2010
    dlscott- lol at the critique! I gotta be honest, wasn't thinking much about the composition at the time...but i figured those who have ever had to use one of those would get it!

BroPhoto- you know I never heard about the killing the rabbit thing until a few weeks ago...yeah the wildlife people would not like me so much if I had to use that method to confirm!

Again thanks to everyone! iloveyou.gifiloveyou.gif I am still just so excited, and i've told a few people, just can't keep it in. I don't think it will be too long before i end up slipping to just about everyone :D