Personalizing Email Receipt Notifications

Traces of TexasTraces of Texas Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited April 26, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hey Guys,

I had no idea how to search for this, so I thought I would just ask.

Is there a way to personalize the email notification that customers get in their email boxes after they've ordered one of my prints from smugmug? I'm talking about the receipt that starts off with

Thanks for your SmugMug order!

We truly appreciate your business and hope you'll be delighted with the prints you've ordered.

This email is your order confirmation and payment receipt. It will take about 1-2 business days to process your order.

We'll send you another email to let you know when your prints have shipped. Of course, you can always view your order online at:

and ends with:

Your order will ship via US Postal Service Priority, FedEx 3-day or UPS Ground. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to make its appearance after you receive a shipment confirmation email from SmugMug.

Questions? Email us at help@smugmug.com . We love hearing from our customers and typically respond within a few hours.

Thanks again for ordering from SmugMug, the ultimate in photo sharing.

Sincerely,
Chris & Don MacAskill
Owners, Photographers, Regular Guys

What I would like to do is to replace every Smugmug/Chris and Don MacAskill reference with a reference to my own website, Traces of Texas, and my own name.

I think it might be confusing for customers who thought that they had just placed an order with me to get an email notification from Smugmug.

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    No.

But stay tuned as we have really cool changes in the works for pros in this area of branding of things that your customers see.
  • Traces of TexasTraces of Texas Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    No.

But stay tuned as we have really cool changes in the works for pros in this area of branding of things that your customers see.

I hope this one change can be implemented fairly soon.

I'm trying to make it so that customers see "Traces of Texas" about 17 times during the ordering process.

I think the whole smugmug thing will definitely confuse some of them, especially the ones whom I have been printing out images for on my Epson 4800.
    edited February 18, 2010
    I think the whole smugmug thing will definitely confuse some of them, especially the ones whom I have been printing out images for on my Epson 4800.
    We've been paying out $millions and millions to our pros, it's not stopping so many others from enjoying great commerce.

Still, we know we can improve it. Don' t let this stop you from selling, Right Now.
  • The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    I don't think I've ever heard one complaint about it. Sure it would be a nice touch, but not a deal breaker.
  • Claude203Claude203 Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    No.

So, did this happen yet? Or, is there a workaround yet? Thanks.
    Claude

Claude Johnson
    Black Fives Photo Archive
    photos.blackfives.com
    edited April 26, 2011
    Claude203 wrote: »
    So, did this happen yet? Or, is there a workaround yet? Thanks.

We added branding in the shopping cart, thank you prints, your brand on the packages, too. http://www.smugmug.com/help/pro-photography-branding