Divine Light

howbouchahowboucha Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited February 19, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Was shooting in our hospital chapel a few minutes ago and the light seemed so nice for this shot.

791941563_vbtYV-L.jpg
I like to take pictures :)

My SmugMug site: http://www.purplepug.com
My V-Strom Site: http://www.stromtrooper.com

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    That's an interesting play of light. One thing seems a little odd about the shot, however. I see lots of little spots all over the place, like you had a massive case of a dirty sensor, but there are no spots appearing directly over the open book. Any explanation for that?

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • TangoJulietTangoJuliet Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    I think the little black spots are on the surfaxce of the alter where the Bible sits. I like it, nice capture.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    Hey Juliet,

That's a logical explanation....and most likely correct. On my monitor, however, these dots seem to be " floating " above the surface below them. Probably an illusion, I still think you're right.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    Interesting color play you captured on the subject.

Wonder if the black spots represent souls on the fabric of the divine.
    Just considering. :D
    Michael
  • D0rk AngleD0rk Angle Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    Hey Juliet,

That's a logical explanation....and most likely correct. On my monitor, however, these dots seem to be " floating " above the surface below them. Probably an illusion, I still think you're right.

Tom

Yeah, the black dots are embedded in the surface. I've seen that material before.